Submission of your abstract proposal (maximum of 3 submissions) should be made in English through our Online Submission System. The Conference Committee reviews abstract proposals on a rolling basis and authors will typically receive a decision within five to seven working days after your submission. On receipt of acceptance letter (email), author(s) submit full paper(s) before the due date.
Online Submission System: www.els.ngo/submit-paper
Presenters are advised to adhere to the following structure when writing your abstract and full papers
- Full title (Maximum 10 words)
- Full name of the author(s)
- Institution address
- Postal address
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Abstract (200 words only)
- Keywords (3-5 only)
- Full paper (2500-4000 words only)
- Declaration of originality of research
Format & Style
Author(s) should follow documentation style as perMLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers. 8th Edition, 2016.
- Type your paper on a computer and print it out on standard, white A4 paper.
- Double-space the text of your paper, and use a legible font (e.g. Arial). Whatever font you choose, MLA recommends that the regular and italics type styles contrast enough that they are recognizable one from another. The font size should be 12 pt.
- Leave only one space after periods or other punctuation marks.
- Set the margins of your document to 1 inch on all sides.
- Indent the first line of paragraphs one half-inch from the left margin. MLA recommends that you use the Tab key as opposed to pushing the Space Bar five times.
- Create a header that numbers all pages consecutively in the upper right-hand corner, one-half inch from the top and flush with the right margin.
- Use italics throughout your essay for the titles of longer works and, only when absolutely necessary, providing emphasis.
- If you have any endnotes, include them on a separate page before your Works Cited page. Entitle the section Notes (centered, unformatted).