Author(s) with accepted paper(s) and listener participants are required to register for inclusion of accepted paper(s) in the Publication of an Independent Book with ISBN and entry into conference sessions. Registration fee should be paid through our Online Registration & Payment System up to 22 November 2016, after this date spot registration is preferred.
Online Registration & Payment System: www.els.ngo/register
Conference fee details
|Type / Date||
Early bird registration fee
Regular & Onsite registration fee
|ELS Members & Research Scholars*||Rs. 900||Rs. 1050|
|Non-members with papers||Rs. 1050||Rs. 1200|
|Non-member Co-authors||Rs. 1050||Rs. 1200|
|Listener participant without paper||Rs. 900||Rs. 1050|
|Additional Paper Publication||Rs. 500||Rs. 500|
NOTE: To make conference fee payment more easy and hassle free we prefer and recommend online fee payment.
Please add flat Rs. 30/- extra towards payment gateway fee including all taxes.
Registration fee covers working refreshments and lunch on conference days, kit, notepad, ISBN book (hard copy), Certificate of Participation and conference material.
*Rsearch Scholars should produce proof of identity at the time of registration.
No TA/DA will be paid to the participants.
Terms and Conditions
- Fee is inclusive of:
- Admission to conference venue, keynote and parallel sessions
- Buffet Lunch and two coffee /tea breaks,
- Conference Programme
- Conference Kit
- Presenter/Listener/Session Chair Certificate
- Publication of paper in Independent Book with ISBN
- Paper submission, review, and formatting.
- The fee does NOT cover traveling expenses and lodging for participants.
- Students must upload valid Student ID (JPEG or PDF) when prompted by our online registration system.
- Co-authors/co-presenters must register and make payment separately.
- Each additional paper submitted by an author must be paid for separately.
- Only paid participants will be allowed into the venue and receive conference certificates.
- All of the above fees & conditions may change without notice.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing through email or an official letter.
- A fee of Rs. 450 will be deducted from all refunds to cover administrative costs incurred.
- Refund requests must be made no later than 30 days before the start of the event. Withdrawals made after this date do not qualify for a refund.
- No refunds will be made in the event of cancellations as a result of force majeure such as natural disasters or other similarly unpredictable circumstances.
- The transfer of refunded amount will be performed by the organizing secretary no earlier than 30 days after the last day of the conference.